Recently I ventured to Forum Vijaya Mall in Chennai and the whole mall was dressed up with Diwali awesomeness. Installations all over the mall depicted lamps, giving in to the Diwali feel. The mall is in 6 floors with the top floor being a food court plus theatre, that too an IMAX one!!! The parking space is huge and the charges at just Rs.20 per hour which is much lesser than most other malls in Chennai. There are more than 100 shops to choose from and I chose Lifestyle!
Remember my n*de pumps which I beautified with an awesome leopard print insole? Well, after bearing me for about 4 years, it broke! However a n*de footwear is a wardrobe staple and its impossible without it. So that's what I wanted to get at Lifestyle.
N*de Peeptoe shoes: Lifestyle c/o Forum Vijaya Mall
Specs: Titan Eye PlusThe dress is my mom's selection. By the way, I guess this is the first time I'm posing with my specs on this blog! Well, I don't wear specs always, but staring at the computer screen for long hours, my eyes do get much strained and I have to wear it now, when I'm sitting in front of the computer.
And once again, my post has been chosen in the weekly picks of Independent Fashion Bloggers!!! Check out all the picks here -
Links à la Mode, October 13th
- Al-Balsam Life: Balsam Style Pics: The Ultimate Guide on What to Wear this Season
- Attire Club: Fashion and Technology: Making it in the Mainstream?
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Adventures in Shopping: Old Town Tomball
- Distinguished Diva: Favourite Fall Lipsticks with Mac Cosmetics, Kiko Milano and Seventeen
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Lip Plumpers for Fuller Lips
- Fancier's World: Transitional Layering for Fall with Colorblock Asymmetrical Dress
- Finite1: A Fall Fashion Look on a Budget
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 6 Rainy Fall Day Outfit Tips
- Joyfully Styled: How to Wear a Sweater Dress with Boots
- Layer of Chic: The Ultimate Velvet Boots Shopping Guide at Every Price Point
- Life in the Fash Lane: Minimal Fall Wardrobe Ideas
- Love. Laugh. Explore.: What We Can Learn from Kim Kardashian’s Robbery
- Modavracha: African Luxury Fashion: Handmade Accessories
- Mon-Chic Style: How to Style a Summer Romper for Fall
- Pudding Monster: Enjoy Your Flight
- Sweet Tea Salvage: TokyoMilk/Dark Eau de Parfum Review
- The Curious Portafoglio: Faces at Afropunk
- The Fashion Panache: Semi Formal Look - Alexa Chung Victorian Blouse
- The Wanderbliss: Transition
- We Are Ready Made: Rene Gurskov
SPONSOR: Shopbop, Self Portrait, Furla, Tory Burch Bags, Post Card, Joshua Sanders, Agnelle, Sweater Dresses, Army Jackets, Hats, Men's T by Alexander Wang
visit my online store at www.bhushavali.com