Beaded Strands: Handmade by artisans of Orissa
Dupatta (worn on waist): Handmade by artisans of Rajasthan
Bangles: Handmade by artisans of Karnataka
Earrings: Naidu Hall, Chennai
Floral Printed Sneakers: New Chic
The belt is actually a dupatta / stole! Its one of my favourites. I love its multi color. I bought 3 of it in 3 different colors! Its hand dyed with a tie dye technique called leharia. That long strand of beads I have in 5 different colors! I folded it in 2 and wore 2 strands together!!!
And that's me completely enjoying the wind on my face atop the Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh in the first pic. Isn't the view spectacular! That's the whole of old town & new town of Edinburgh with mountains on one side & sea on the other!!! More about the place coming soon on My Travelogue.
By the way, which of these 3 looks I've created with this black jumpsuit do you like the most - Look 1, Look 2 or this one???
On a totally different note - Yippeee... Once again my post has been selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers on their weekly pick, this time with the last post on #IWearHandloom campaign!!!
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar
visit my online store at www.bhushavali.com